What is this Duck thinking

Pics
You bring the poop pile, the ducks will show
gig.gif
What else are these ducks thinking (got the whole flock together.)

You bring the poop pile, the ducks will show :gig What else are these ducks thinking (got the whole flock together.)
That is a super Eeeeeeeeeeeeee picture, Tony. WHO is pancaking near the building? Why are their bodies so round? How come Tevye is so cute? All these are rhetorical questions except for the one about the pancaking birb.

Last edited:
That is a super Eeeeeeeeeeeeee picture, Tony. WHO is pancaking near the building? Why are their bodies so round? How come Tevye is so cute? All these are rhetorical questions except for the one about the pancaking birb.
Rhiannon is the pancake.

The whole pile is:

Mystique on top.
Roxette then Noir (bent down) next layer.
Greta, Entie, Tevye next layer.
Kaine, Pocahontas, Ettie next layer.
Rhiannon, Tella, Dove on the ground.

And yes, Tevye ALWAYS has a new piece of down shoved in at least one naris (Ha! a word I just learned today - I had assumed that the singular of nares was nare... Found out I was wrong...)

Rhiannon is the pancake.

The whole pile is:

Mystique on top.
Roxette then Noir (bent down) next layer.
Greta, Entie, Tevye next layer.
Kaine, Pocahontas, Ettie next layer.
Rhiannon, Tella, Dove on the ground.

And yes, Tevye ALWAYS has a new piece of down shoved in at least one naris (Ha! a word I just learned today - I had assumed that the singular of nares was nare... Found out I was wrong...)
I am impressed they all got close enough to fit in the frame of your camera. I think I see Tevye's naris feather. I'm only viewing this on my phone and I believe it's stuck in his right one? I just learned too what you just did about the nose holes. Tell Rhiannon I'll squeeze her if the pancaking doesn't stop.

Back
Top Bottom