What is this Duck thinking

Pics
TONY!! Your avatar. Awesome. Cute. Tevye flapping and then just plopping down and pancaking on the snow. I am on my way to live with @Miss Lydia but prior to getting there I am going to camp in your back yard with your burbs. It'll be just for a little while. Tell Yvonne I am coming.

Julie, it is just under 700 miles - you can come out any 3 day weekend easy! We will make sure you get to kiss every duck in the face and Tevye at least twice
big_smile.png
(they will even brush their teeth). After all when you go live with @Miss Lydia , first of all Opie will spoil you for any other ducks, and second then you will be really far away
sad.png
. Your Zebra-Striped Pygmy Call Muscovy Ducks would love it out there with chickens and geese and ducks and nice clean air. I bet a hook could be set right above the gold fish pool to hang their cage for nice days so they could be safe and in plain sight while you chat.

Julie, it is just under 700 miles - you can come out any 3 day weekend easy! We will make sure you get to kiss every duck in the face and Tevye at least twice
big_smile.png
(they will even brush their teeth). After all when you go live with @Miss Lydia , first of all Opie will spoil you for any other ducks, and second then you will be really far away
sad.png
. Your Zebra-Striped Pygmy Call Muscovy Ducks would love it out there with chickens and geese and ducks and nice clean air. I bet a hook could be set right above the gold fish pool to hang their cage for nice days so they could be safe and in plain sight while you chat.
thumbsup.gif
What a plan you have sounds great!!
Brush their teeth
gig.gif

And then you can come see me in MN! HAHA!

Ok! so let us help Julie plan her trip. No revealing more precise locations than are already posted in this thread or in the person's profile (must respect privacy and security above all). Buuuut If Julie needs to make a stop by you, you need to modify (or recreate) this map!
clap.gif

Ok! so let us help Julie plan her trip. No revealing more precise locations than are already posted in this thread or in the person's profile (must respect privacy and security above all). Buuuut If Julie needs to make a stop by you, you need to modify (or recreate) this map! :clap
I'm on phone, but she needs to swing thru middle TN... she has to pick up Io and visit Lady Grey on her way... :D ;)

She could swing by the ocean corner of Georgia and see my little cuties. She might as well see the ocean while she's there
wink.png

Start
Tevyes Dad
ViolinPlayer123
RavynFallen
DiamondSwan
Miss Lydia

Thanks, Tony!
thumbsup.gif

A vacation centered on visiting ducks around the US... Julie will start a new trend...
big_smile.png
The funniest part is I don't think she's noticed it yet. When she checks this thread next, how crazy will her trip have become???

We'll know when she sees it... the "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" will be heard around the world! :gig

She will love it, that just means more duckie face to kiss and soft bodies to squeeze...

Edit cuz I messed up my quote, lol...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom