What is this Duck thinking

Pics
Today we gave the ducks a pool to play in for about half an hour. It was only 8F out, but the sun was out and they had plenty of dry straw to sit on. Tevye chose this time for a photo op... (to fully appreciate, make sure you blow it up to its original resolution
lau.gif
) So to get semi back on topic, I will give the picture a caption, but feel free to add your own!

Rhiannon: "Tevye, hun, you really should take a little more pride in your appearance when we go out."

Today we gave the ducks a pool to play in for about half an hour. It was only 8F out, but the sun was out and they had plenty of dry straw to sit on. Tevye chose this time for a photo op... (to fully appreciate, make sure you blow it up to its original resolution
lau.gif
) So to get semi back on topic, I will give the picture a caption, but feel free to add your own!

Rhiannon: "Tevye, hun, you really should take a little more pride in your appearance when we go out."
Is his top knot froze? Bless his heart. Looks like he has a fro.

"Okay Rhiannon this is the last time I let you take the blow dryer to me, Just look at these feathers. "

Today we gave the ducks a pool to play in for about half an hour. It was only 8F out, but the sun was out and they had plenty of dry straw to sit on. Tevye chose this time for a photo op... (to fully appreciate, make sure you blow it up to its original resolution :lau ) So to get semi back on topic, I will give the picture a caption, but feel free to add your own! Rhiannon: "Tevye, hun, you really should take a little more pride in your appearance when we go out."
Tevye: "That is the LAST time we play Duck, Duck, GOOSE in the pool..." Rhiannon: "But sweetie, I had to make sure you knew I was saying GOOSE..."

Today we gave the ducks a pool to play in for about half an hour. It was only 8F out, but the sun was out and they had plenty of dry straw to sit on. Tevye chose this time for a photo op... (to fully appreciate, make sure you blow it up to its original resolution :lau ) So to get semi back on topic, I will give the picture a caption, but feel free to add your own! Rhiannon: "Tevye, hun, you really should take a little more pride in your appearance when we go out."
Bad hair day? No such thing!!

lau.gif

"Tev sweetie, take off that Einstein costume. We....we both know you can't pull this off."

Is his top knot froze? Bless his heart. Looks like he has a fro.

"Okay Rhiannon this is the last time I let you take the blow dryer to me, Just look at these feathers. "
Just the outside is frozen, but it makes it all clump up and of course Tevye uses his poof like an oil applicator to spread oil all over his body and it just makes it clump up worse when it is freezing. Poor boy.... But he sure did like the water.

Back
Top Bottom