What is this thing?!

Corey NC

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
North Carolina
I got it with the spring egg swap it was suppose to be a pure breed but it's obviously not. I was thinking sultan x silkie? I call him Rex because he looks like a dinosaur

The white thing in the middle \\/
7-18-08001.jpg

7-18-08025.jpg

7-18-08026.jpg

Any ideas?

He is FREE if you really want him. He is a total wuss though the sermies (even the hens
roll.png
) pick on him and he is the bottom of the ranking but it doens't seem to bother him.

If you really truly want to be rid of him, let me know. I'm in NC and I think he's gorgeous ...and I prefer the roo to be docile with my little one.

I have room here for 3 more chickens, though I'd prefer hens.... I'm a sucker for a gorgeous roo!
lol.png

Quote:
Actually

Just the gas to get to where you are at would put a serious dent in my finances at the moment. Not to mention I have 14 little ones in the brooder at the moment. Only ten I know to be female for sure...the others were "bonus" or "males for warmth" This on top of my regular sex link mix roo and my polish roo. But I STILL want one that looks like your guy. I think he's darling. Thanks for the offer, however
smile.png

I think I may breed him with my white silkie girl in the spring and see what I get. I think he's gorgeous, I really do.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom