What is your Dog's name?

My dog's name is Dolly, she is a rescue, from a private family that was in the local newspaper. They wanted to deliver her to my house, but my last dog came from a breeder. She brought that one to my house from out of town to review where the dog was going to live. She said she couldn't leave the dog with me because she would stay at the window looking for her. I had to go pick her up, good information to no.

Nino, a Pitbull/Greyhound mix (best guess).
In case anyone was wondering, that's an e-collar he is wearing. :)
20171218_113639.jpg

This is George! A Jack Russel terrier. A dropped out...that, I haven't figured why someone would have wanted to get rid of him.
He chased my truck when I was driving home from a neighbors. It was a cold rainy day and night. The next morning, here he is looking in my backdoor. I let him in and he was hungry. Been with me ever since that day. Named after Curious George.
image%3A23450.jpg

image%3A23449.jpg

image%3A23451.jpg

Thanks everyone! Your dogs are all ADORABLE! I Love all The Names You Have For Them!
I'm getting a German shepherd pup. I'm Gonna Go Over All The Names Again And try To Chose One.
I previously had a Shepherds...great dogs! Female was Sheba and the male was Anubis.

My friend has many Shepherds....a couple names I remember are Kahn, Sampson, Thor, Knight, Ares and his pup Zeus.

Enjoy your new fur baby!

Wow, love all Gorgeous dogs photos...we have girls now, but had two Tri-coloured Rough Collies - 'Black Douglas' and 'Brady'...'Quin', who went to the Bridge 9 days ago
Quin 2.JPG
Our girls - 'Yindi' - Afghan Hound - my profile pic...
Yindi on Hennas bed.JPG

'Orani'...Afghan Hound
Orani.JPG

'Isolde'...Long-Haired German Shepherd...
Isolde 6.JPG

And lastly 'Henna', English Cocker Spaniel ...
Henna 2.JPG

All My Best with your new pup...I can't imagine life without our 'mob'.

Back
Top Bottom