What is your Dog's name?

We’ve had several great dogs over the last 30 years! Dogs are an awesome addition to your family! Boomer was our Shepherd/Husky/lab mix and Bronson was a tri-colored Border Collie. After losing Bronson, we adopted Berk! (See a pattern here?) He’s a heeler mix (we think) and he is a character! Here he is watching a little TV . He’s been awesome with the chickens! Good luck with your new family member!

Attachments

• B014E40A-71DE-485B-BC30-2A288BC7351D.jpeg
    B014E40A-71DE-485B-BC30-2A288BC7351D.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 13
I realized I didn't tell why each of my dogs are named what they are, except Hemi.

Rayden. Mortal Combat. God of Thunder and Lightning

Singe. Brisingr. Dragon word for "Fire" in The Inheritance Cycle series. We knew he was gong to be a dark sable, leaving him with a "singed" look to his coat.

Hemi. 4th of July pup and his litter was to all have "h" names. Hemicles is the God of Starlight in "Alone in the Dark" Hemi for short because what's more American than a Hemi?

Kaylee. Heart of Serenity. From Firefly. and she's definitely a girl who "aims to misbehave" so her name completely fits.

My dog's name is Ralf.

He is super intelligent...

He introduces himself to all strangers.

He also gets your attention by repeating his name for you, especially when hungry (Ralf, Ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf...)

He tells the chickens his name, but they just ignore him... Chickens are not known for their intelligence...

Deep Litter 7.jpg

My dog's name is Ralf.

He is super intelligent...

He introduces himself to all strangers.

He also gets your attention by repeating his name for you, especially when hungry (Ralf, Ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf, ralf...)

He tells the chickens his name, but they just ignore him... Chickens are not known for their intelligence...

:lau

I love my rat terrier to death!

She is super playful, fun to be around, and has the cutest markings!!!
I'm not really a dog person, only reason i have liam is because I watched him and the dog he was traveling with get hit by a truck in front of me. I stopped got out to go find him cause i saw him run into the ditch, <vet said at the time he was only 6 months old>. Found him, put him in the car and went to check on other dog laying in street, they didn't make it. Took liam home with me, i didn't have a job at the time, so the animal shelter i was going to take him too, said if i keep him, they woukd take care of his vet bills - neuter him, shots, and his broken leg from being hit. So, i did and even though some days i think he'd be better off with someone else who loves dogs more than me... i just look over at him, watching me and i promise him - I'll be more patient. He loves sleeping on the couch with me and he 'mothered' my youngest cat and was mothered by my oldest cat. Which earned him a lot of bonus points with me, lol. He is better with speedy now than he was, he'll let her eat a lil of his food, but fancy and him - he's tired of fancy pecking him lol

Back
Top Bottom