What is your dream chicken breed?

Pics
Mine keeps changing because each time I choose a dream chicken I have been lucky enough to get it!
I would love some Modern Game Bantams and Phoenix but I think the Onagadori will be my forever dream chicken because we don't have them in Australia

Mine keeps changing because each time I choose a dream chicken I have been lucky enough to get it!
I would love some Modern Game Bantams and Phoenix but I think the Onagadori will be my forever dream chicken because we don't have them in Australia
That's cool! Thankfully I have been able to restrain myself to chickens only. Does the Game lay eggs? That is a whole different ballpark for me! lol

Hey one of my Copper Marans lays a "purplish" egg! It's really her bloom making it look that way.
When she lays it immediately it looks more purple or plum and then it gradually fades out brown. I snapped a picture of eggs today, of course I didn't catch it early when she 1st laid it, but you can still see the egg in the middle is a Brown egg but her Bloom gives it a mauve or purple hue. My phone camera doesn't do it justice.

Attachments

• 20201220_144411.jpg
    20201220_144411.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom