What is your dream chicken breed?

Pics
A sweet, snuggly chicken that is almost like a dog personality wise, but that also makes me laugh. That has lots of fluffy feathers and lays a diffrent colored egg every day ( any color of the rainbow) and the yolk is that same color as the egg shell (and has good production). Also, has a soft fluffy crest, but not one that covers their eyes.

My Dream breed would be one I make myself!Haha!:lol: I just LOVE experimenting with different color patterns in chickens and I recently got a bunch of different breeds to play around with,just to see what kind of pretty unique mixes I get. I love variety too much to settle on any one feature.So long as they have Normal feathers(no Silkie or Frizzle nonsense),no Bantams,feathered legs,or god forbid poodle chickens(Naked Necks) and they lay well with a nice personality then I'll happily include them in my plans.

What about Brahmas?

You're right, they're a large-sized chicken with pea comb and multiple colors. If they just came in a clean-legged variety, they'd be perfect :D

I had some once--that's when I fell in love with pea combs. But those feathered feet, in a climate that had either mud or snow for most of the year, made me swear to stick with clean-legged birds in future!

Back
Top Bottom