What is your favorite breed of dog? & why?

Australian cattle dogs are my favorite. I love their grit, stamina, seriousness, intelligence. They're my breed.

I also really love chinese crested dogs and chihuahuas, but in the future, unless I get a crested I will probably stick to larger dogs like pointers, labs, and heelers.

Myself I have a cattle dog mix, a chihuahua, and a yorkie cross.

I was gonna say that lol I thonk the first one is a puppy.

And I agree, beautiful dogs.

Do you have three? For some reason I thought you just had two. Maybe that was before the puppy haha

Kaylee is the puppy, 5 months old in a few days.
Hemi is my daughter's dog. She took him when he washed out of competition and breeding with his eye issues. She's moved back in while looking for a place so we have all 3 here right now.

Kaylee came home in Oct

Kaylee is the puppy, 5 months old in a few days.
Hemi is my daughter's dog. She took him when he washed out of competition and breeding with his eye issues. She's moved back in while looking for a place so we have all 3 here right now.

Kaylee came home in Oct

Ohhh okay, that makes sense.

I forget the other one's name? And which one's which? The first is Kaylee right? Sorry, if you've told me this already. Is yours the sable one?

Ohhh okay, that makes sense.

I forget the other one's name? And which one's which? The first is Kaylee right? Sorry, if you've told me this already. Is yours the sable one?

both the sables are mine. The one with the dark face is the puppy Kaylee. She's 5 months old. The other is Singe. He turned 7 on 12-12.
The bi-color is Hemi. He is the one that is partially blind though that doesn't get in the way of being a holy terror. lol
Put him and Kaylee together and I'm surprised that my house is still standing!

both the sables are mine. The one with the dark face is the puppy Kaylee. She's 5 months old. The other is Singe. He turned 7 on 12-12.
The bi-color is Hemi. He is the one that is partially blind though that doesn't get in the way of being a holy terror. lol
Put him and Kaylee together and I'm surprised that my house is still standing!

Ahh okay, I think I remember you talking about them before now.

And LOL oh boy! I can imagine! Shepherds are energetic, right?

Back
Top Bottom