what is your favorite restaurant and why?

Silo Restaurant in Coventry NY. Good food, great atmosphere, wait staff is excellent and remembers customers from one week to the next, chef will prepare anything to your liking and the owner--although he tends to be a bit rough around the edges-- is a really nice guy. They have one of the best two buffets in the area--sea food on Fri and regular on Sunday--although we rarely go any more preferring to take our "date night" there each week. We no longer make reservations but call if we can't make it. We walk in, sit at our table and our regular drinks arrive with the menus. It aint one of those places were the sawdust on the floor was last week's furniture. They also always remember our birthdays and anniversary.

well i am talking about the restaurant. it is known for its japanese steak. it is SO good. the people are friendly the food is good and the price is decent

My husband will be pick a chinese place 9 times out of 10, we have this place near by called the Rice king, he loves it! I love Italian, give me red sauce/marinara and parmesan and i'm there! Yum, my father said I says I should have been born into an Italian family, it runs in my vains.

Last edited:
I love Chinese. San Francisco has some of the best Chinese restaurants. Here in Colorado they aren't that great. German food is fantastic too. Of course you have to be in Germany to get the really good stuff. Sometimes you can find a decent one near an Army or AF base.

I will get to Germany some day....I love German food and German and Swedish chocolate.

We really like Red Lobster have to go out of town to go there though. I love this Asian food place called The Panda Garden they are the only ones that can make Mongolian beef right and I really like it. They are an hour away to and I don't get to go there much at all.
sad.png

There are a few local place to where I live that have great food, Eddies which is Chinese, Chico's Pizza, Taco Shop, all privately owned.

It depends on where I am. When I was living in Baton Rouge, I fell in LOVE with a fabulous Lebanese/Greek place out there called Arzi's, as well as Albasha's and Cafe Phoenecia out in Zachary, Louisiana (just outside Baton Rouge).

Here in Sacramento, I think my favorite place is a Persian (Iranian) restaurant called Famous Kabobs. I think their lamb chop kabob is probably the absolutely, positively, slammin-jammin-hands-down best thing I've ever eaten in my life.

Best place for Greek food in the Charlotte, NC area is Showmars! They have the best Gyros!!

Don't know if it is still open or not, but HOSS in Oil City, PA. You go away hungry, it's your own fault!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom