What is your friendliest Chicken? What breed is it?

My little Rhode Island Red. It's kinda of strange, when you compare her size to the other hens (New Hampshire Reds) she is my "runt". She is the friendliest. Aways curious, Always looking for a chance to run into the corn fields. I have to keep an eye on her or at least check on her. Oh well. They are all fun and interesting to watch.

Whoa....That's cool but... emus aren't in the group of pheasants, it's obvious. uh.... yeah....
Do those need licenses?
No, emus are in the ratite family, which include ostriches, cassowaries, rheas, and kiwis. Licenses are not needed in most areas of the country, though municipalities may have zoning regulations which may prohibit them. They require lots of space and need room to run.

Last edited:
My Light Braham is by far the most tame and friendly...we think she was a lap dog in her previous life!! Always wants attention by being held, loves treats and being around humans in general, she pects at the back door until we come out and give her attention. I think she would like to just sit on the couch with us for alittle Monday night football if we let her. A gentle giant and excellent with children.

Back
Top Bottom