What is your hobby.

Quilting
smile.png

I took a break from it to learn about and raise chickens
lau.gif
The brooder took over my sewing room. I think it's time to put everything back and start some quilting again though
smile.png

Just about everything -

I go gung-ho and read up about whatever it is as much as I can
and then randomly re-visit it.

The only thing I would love to do, but can't, is art! Life is Cruel!

I think a life is dead if you don't have a hobby or passion...
besides it keeps me off the streets robbing old ladies! ;-)

Quote:
Lucky girl
smile.png
I enjoy it though. It's calming after a long day at work. And lots of fun when I have a long weekend of nothing to do. I've actually had days where I've finished crib quilts and purses in 6 hours
smile.png

I have many hobbies that I love and cycle through depending on my mood....

chickens!
cooking
reading
shooting
quilting
sewing
knitting
camping
fishing
needle felting
crafts
spending time with family
tutoring
researching to death something that I am interested in
church (worship, prayer, Bible Study, etc.)
listening to music
encouraging friends
collecting tschatchkes (especially chicken ones!)

My kids!
Diesels... mainly my husbands duramax. We really enjoy modifying both his and my 95 diesel suburban!
smile.png

Washing, clay baring and waxing our trucks.
Chickens
Canning

My first love is crocheting, then knitting, then sewing (love to sew but with 4 kids I am terrified someone will get hurt or my machine broke) and now soap making. My hubby makes the pretty artistic soaps and my love is goats milk soaps!!! Not that getting a nubian would have anything to do with that....
wink.png

Like many who have answered, I also have a lot of hobbies. I recently (like yesterday) started making CP soap. I also knit, crochet (usually only during cold months), fish, cook & bake, grow plants, I used to have chickens but sold them a couple months ago, I sometimes paint using pastels or draw using pencils or charcoal, and I used to do calligraphy. There is so much more I want to learn but I have to take a deep breath and go one step at a time!! (I think one of my biggest hobbies is..finding another hobby to learn lol
gig.gif
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom