What kind of bunny is my bunny

txchickie

Songster
11 Years
Nov 15, 2008
Texas
smile.png
I am 99% sure she is a female. She is the sweetest thing! Sorry the pics aren't the greatest, I took them at like 2am last night
lol.png
Dang insomnia! The random stuffed animals are what my 2 year old daughter gives "Bunny FooFoo" for friends
lol.png

She came from the feed store, and I'm fairly sure she isn't very old.....

Munching bok choy
NIKON1005.jpg

NIKON1020.jpg

Laziness
wink.png

NIKON1014.jpg

Her "kingdom", my ugly sunroom (and no, she can't reach the plants!)
NIKON1034.jpg

Adorable. They are fun. I thought I might be able to help because I have had Jersey Woolies, darwf, Rex, Holland Lop and others. May be like a cat - Domestic Short Hair. LOL

First i must say that is one luxurious bunny home .. and she brings back some serious memories of mine
big_smile.png

My bunny used to look very much like that, but now shes big and fat but still tons of fun

But to answer your question i'm going to have to guess shes just a mut ..
big_smile.png

Mine is and like i said is almost identical except for being fat and older

Last edited:
She is cute! Looks just like the male I just adopted from the animal shelter who is only 3 pounds at 9 months old. I posted pics of him on a rabbit forum and responders said he looked like a) a Flemish except that he was nowhere near big enough or b) the wild/domestic mutts people ion their area bred to train beagles and called them either "coonies" or San Juans. Which sound like slang for "Mutt."
big_smile.png

Here is my guy with the lop we adopted to hang with him. Bunny police: this is just an exercise pen they go in when we're outside with them not their actual housing!
7546_img_0108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom