What kind of bunny is my bunny

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by txchickie, May 1, 2009.

1. txchickie

txchickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    Texas
    [​IMG] I am 99% sure she is a female. She is the sweetest thing! Sorry the pics aren't the greatest, I took them at like 2am last night [​IMG] Dang insomnia! The random stuffed animals are what my 2 year old daughter gives "Bunny FooFoo" for friends [​IMG]

She came from the feed store, and I'm fairly sure she isn't very old.....

Munching bok choy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Laziness [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Her "kingdom", my ugly sunroom (and no, she can't reach the plants!)
    [​IMG]

2. TheDuckCrew

TheDuckCrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Connecticut
    aww! she's adorable and looks very loved! i don't know the breed, but maybe someone else can take a guess. again, she's so cute!!!!

3. blueberrylu

blueberrylu Chillin' With My Peeps

She has a very snazzy bunny pad!!!!

4. Luvducks

Luvducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Colorado
    Adorable. They are fun. I thought I might be able to help because I have had Jersey Woolies, darwf, Rex, Holland Lop and others. May be like a cat - Domestic Short Hair. LOL

5. btrent94

btrent94 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2009
    Glendale, AZ
    First i must say that is one luxurious bunny home .. and she brings back some serious memories of mine [​IMG]

My bunny used to look very much like that, but now shes big and fat but still tons of fun

But to answer your question i'm going to have to guess shes just a mut .. [​IMG]
    Mine is and like i said is almost identical except for being fat and older

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  6. MissCluck

MissCluck Chillin' With My Peeps

I like the second photo where she looks like she's asking you what you are doing up at 2am with a camera! [​IMG]

Beautiful bunnie!

7. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

Does little Bunny Foo Foo like to bop things on the head??

Sorry, couldn't resist! That's one of my least favorite books. [​IMG]

8. legacyln

legacyln Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Jefferson City, MO
    She is cute! Looks just like the male I just adopted from the animal shelter who is only 3 pounds at 9 months old. I posted pics of him on a rabbit forum and responders said he looked like a) a Flemish except that he was nowhere near big enough or b) the wild/domestic mutts people ion their area bred to train beagles and called them either "coonies" or San Juans. Which sound like slang for "Mutt." [​IMG]
    Here is my guy with the lop we adopted to hang with him. Bunny police: this is just an exercise pen they go in when we're outside with them not their actual housing!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by