What kind of chickens and gender are these? Please Help!

I just greeted you in "New Member Introductions," where I told you I would take a look at your thread on "What Breed or Gender is This?", so here I am, keeping my word. :eek:) I agree with donrae and Basskids08. They are both cockerels. Sorry. :eek:(

For all who were wondering about these two lovely chickens they BOTH ended up being Roosters, which we had to get rid of. Fortunately, they both went to great homes where one gets to roam around on farmland and the other has many "spanish ladies" (as the new owner says) to mate with lol

For all who were wondering about these two lovely chickens they BOTH ended up being Roosters, which we had to get rid of. Fortunately, they both went to great homes where one gets to roam around on farmland and the other has many "spanish ladies" (as the new owner says) to mate with lol

I'm sorry that it turned out that way, but it was what I expected. I'm glad you found good homes for both of them. :eek:)

Thanks for the update! I'm sorry they both turned out being roosters, but I'm glad they're doing well.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom