What kind of dishwasher do you have?

Whatever you do DON'T buy a GE Neptune. It is without a doubt the worst dishwasher I have owned or used. It runs for almost three hours for one load, sounds like a dying waterbuffalo and shakes the entire house. I hate it.

I had a sears Kenmore that was a couple hundred dollars and hooked up to the sink. It ran great and did a good job. Don't buy one with a center tower. They reportedly are the worst. Of course, I learned that after we got the house that had this in it and now I can't afford to replace it.

No dishwasher in my house
sad.png
just my hands!

We have never had a dishwasher my whole life. I hate doing dishes.....UGG! But it's nice to have once now. I only have to run it every other day. It's quiet and has a sani-rinse option. The dishes are always clean and it doesn't use a whole lot of water (which is good since we have a well).

My husband bought me a Whirlpool dishwasher for Christmas. It's white, but I have no idea what make/model it is. All I know is that I load it up with dirty dishes, push a button, and 30 minutes later they're clean.
love.gif

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Whatever you do DON'T buy a GE Neptune. It is without a doubt the worst dishwasher I have owned or used. It runs for almost three hours for one load, sounds like a dying waterbuffalo and shakes the entire house. I hate it.

I had a sears Kenmore that was a couple hundred dollars and hooked up to the sink. It ran great and did a good job. Don't buy one with a center tower. They reportedly are the worst. Of course, I learned that after we got the house that had this in it and now I can't afford to replace it.

Oh man I was not planning on posting here but rather just reading along until I got to this one!!! I just about spit my soda all over the place
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom