What kind of dishwasher do you have?

I have an Asko. After we'd had it a couple of years, I found out that there is a saying among repairmen about them: "Asko? Oh, no!" Don't go there.

Quote:
do you have hard water?

do you have a softener system that is out of salt?

is all the glass practically white?

Get dishwasher cleaner and run it through, they also have something else. i forget the name you can use with your dishes as a preventative also.

in a pinch ive even used "the works" toilet bowl cleaner.. which is the only thing that gets the iron off my tub and shower and toilet, etc. so why not use it in there..BEWARE though.. when youre running it , it will smell like pee. go figure LOL

Since there is only 2 of us, I do most of the washing by hand. We do have a dishwasher we use when we have company over - it's the type you roll over to the sink and connect to the faucet. GE Potscrubber.

oh and i forgot to say that i have an old portable dishwasher. its a potscrubber 800

im too tall and with too many back problems to be doing dishes by hand. even though iwill some big pans. after moving out of the townhouse and having a dishwasher this one was only $2 at an auction.. and it came all nasty inside, so im versed on cleaning one out
tongue.png

Thanks! Here goes vinegar. TyrannosaurusChix, I didn't know there was such a thing as dishwasher cleaner - good to know, I'll look for it. I don't know if our water is hard or soft
hmm.png
How do I figure this out? Also not sure about the filtration system. I don't think we have one. If we did what would it look like?

Back
Top Bottom