What kind of duck is this

img_7221.jpg images.jpg Indian_Runner_trio.jpg f66ddef913ff4f9e842765f3b3029c0b.jpg
bibbed runners are a thing, Although i'm not sure you'd find them at a tractor supply? They do stand like runners. My guess is either a black swedish or a runner. The younger one looks like a golden 300 duckling, Not a silver appleyard, They would have orange/yellow legs which yours doesn't have

Attachments

• Black_and_white_drake.jpg
    Black_and_white_drake.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 4
Really we had a member on BYC that had three snowy mallardsand they were pure white no coloring at all
It is possible for them to be pure white, but I've had two hens, I still have one; and they are basically welsh harlequin colored mallards minus the slate bill/legs. So the mother duck in that pic is probably a miniature silver appleyard or snowy mallard, which is definitely a possibility.

I found another one!!!

This time I made sure to take pictures right away. This one has mottling on its bill and feet. It is the one on the right. The one on the left is probably a Khaki Campbell, or I suppose it could be a runner of some sort.
IMG_6937.JPG
IMG_6938.JPG
IMG_6939.JPG
IMG_6940.JPG
IMG_6941.JPG
If it's a Golden 300, those are sex-linked, aren't they? And I think I read that black on it means a boy? I sure hope not. I don't think I can keep two boys.
Here is the brown duckling, just so it doesn't feel left out
IMG_6942.JPG

I've been on a flower name kick lately, so I'm going to name them Honeysuckle and Wisteria. But I don't know which duckling to assign which name to. The older one that matches is named Verbena, and the Cayuga that's her size is Jasmine.

Back
Top Bottom