What kind of egg is this? Please help

Do the birds look like this?
Nope. They are fully black and probably the size of your palm or a large fist give or take. But the people that replied saying it is a "fairy" egg makes a lot of sense, so im gonna assume its just that. I just wanted to see if it was something worth hatching. 😂 Obviously not. Thanks for the reply though!

Nope. They are fully black and probably the size of your palm or a large fist give or take. But the people that replied saying it is a "fairy" egg makes a lot of sense, so im gonna assume its just that. I just wanted to see if it was something worth hatching. 😂 Obviously not. Thanks for the reply though!
Personally, I don't think it looks like a fairy egg. It looks similar to a wild bird egg to me. I've never seen a fairy egg that's streaked or speckled like that before. I could be wrong though!

That looks like a fairy egg to me, with the bloom rubbed off in places, probably from the chickens moving it around trying to decide what it was. 😂 If those little birds are that small, there’s no way that egg could have come from one, as it’s bigger than even a robin’s egg.

That's good! I have a family of hawks who live nearby. I've not seen them around for a while now though. Have you ever had a problem with crows harassing your chickens?
Yes once but then they dissapeared. Mine arent even free ranged. I heard that a lot of birds dont like owls though. So i got a fake owl and move it every few days limits how much birds are around

Back
Top Bottom