What kind of frizzles are these

brewhelda

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2023
I was given these when they were little and was told they were Bantam frizzle Cochins but there are 3 with spots on back and no frizzling and they all have super feathery feet. I’m new to this so any help is greatly appreciated, also I’m assuming the ones with the really red combs are roos??

Attachments

• IMG_6852.jpeg
    IMG_6852.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6851.jpeg
    IMG_6851.jpeg
    687.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6850.jpeg
    IMG_6850.jpeg
    552.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6849.jpeg
    IMG_6849.jpeg
    525 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6848.jpeg
    IMG_6848.jpeg
    666.3 KB · Views: 23
Looks like you have some frizzled Cochins, smooth Cochins, and a couple D’uccles. In the first photo the cute little one looking at the camera is a Mille Fleur D’uccle Pullet. In the last photo you have 3 frizzle Cochin pullets, one D’Uccle cockerel, one smooth Cochin cockerel, and one smooth Cochin pullet, and at the edge of the photo must be the D’uccle pullet.

Looks like you have some frizzled Cochins, smooth Cochins, and a couple D’uccles. In the first photo the cute little one looking at the camera is a Mille Fleur D’uccle Pullet. In the last photo you have 3 frizzle Cochin pullets, one D’Uccle cockerel, one smooth Cochin cockerel, and one smooth Cochin pullet, and at the edge of the photo must be the D’uccle pullet.
Thank you so much, is the comb how you know it’s a cockerel?

Thank you so much, I've never seen or heard of the D'Uccle but I am also quite new to this.

Back
Top Bottom