1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

What kind of hardware is used to transform..

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by BooBear, Dec 13, 2010.

1. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    A Little Tykes playhouse to a mini coop tractor?
    I found this on Craigslist and jumped on it. It has our imaginations going on what to do to transform it but I was wondering what kind of cool feedback I could get.
    The ideas Dad and I bounced off was a Silkie Pirate ship called Chicken of the Sea, The Love Boat for a breeding pen, or to look for a used rowboat and make it look like an old fishing trolly style chicken tractor.

[​IMG]

2. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    oooh I hate you! Not really, I'm jealous 'cause I missed out on a girly one on CL last week!
    Use hardware cloth 1/2 x 1/2 for the openings & wheels for the bottom. There's another one posted on here somewhere that was turned into a coop--just dont remember where.

3. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Yeah I saw a castle one but was way too slow in responding so when I saw this one I jumped on it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by