Arab mare

Very well started/needs miles:
Morab mare

Groundwork started, ready to back next year:
Arab/Foxtrotter filly

This year I rehomed two others that were well broke and very nice:

Foxtrotter gelding
Mustang gelding

I'd like to either sell or place my Morab and Arab/FT next year, hay is too darned expensive.

Well I lost my Saddlebred last December at 26 years old...and am going today to look at two rescues.

The lady tells me I can have one of them, but I am going to try to talk her out of both of them. They need TLC badly hooves haven't been trimmed in over a year and are getting a curl. So, I could have either, or or both of

4.5 year old Shire x QH mare 15.3 h - rideable

6 year old Dalmation Appaloosa Gelding 16.2 h- ridden once

Keep fingers crossed. I can get both of them away from her. I have a friend that has a nice large paddock space for the mare and I can make room here for the gelding so we can get them back in shape.

Cost.... $ 0 just trailer them.

I have a 25-year-old Appaloosa gelding, "Spots-of-Trouble." Sonny for short.

12178_m_sonny.jpg

Michele.

I am going to be getting a retired Intermediate level event horse from one of my former riding students in a month of so
yippiechickie.gif
His name is Blu and he is a TB. In the past I have had Appys, an Irish TB, an Anglo Arab and a VERY naughty pony.

TWH- gelding, 14 yrs old, 16 H, chestnut with blond tail and mane, turns sorrel when winter coat grows in. A pasture pet that I tried to put back to work last year but he developed an abcess in one of his front feet. I believe he is sound now but toke a whole year and shoes to get him there. Now need to find time to work with him
roll.png
Also- luvs vanilla cream cookies
smile.png

We have a 20 year old bay Thoroughbred named Tj, I have owned him for 16 years now and I just love him to pieces!!

We have an 18 year old dark bay Thoroughbred named Pal...he is quite a handful, but I love him too!! We have had him for 3 years now!

Tj lighter, Pal darker
Misc025.jpg

Pal is a bit of an attention hog! this is what it looks like if you kiss your horse in the nose!!
Pal002.jpg

My daughter has a 14 year old palomino Quarter Horse named Heather. We just got her in August.
Heather002.jpg

Last but certainly not least is my Miniature named Kahlua. She is just 6 months old and quite sassy!
She was 3 months in this pic
KahluasHomecoming004.jpg

6 months in this one!
Picss004-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well we have 5 -
1. Sugar - Quarter horse
2. Pokey - My 8 yr old's QH
3. Star - Sugar and Flash's baby - paint (also daughter's horse)
4. Flash - Husband's paint
5. Nate - Sugar and Flash's Baby - paint (last one they will have as we had Flash cut)

I guess you could count Mac - he is a boer goat that thinks he is a horse
lol.png

Which is better than Bo who is a boer goat that thinks he is a dog. Well you gotta love them.

Pics at http://www.cactusrockfarms.com/crfhorses.html

(I
still have to figure out how to add pic here)

Back
Top Bottom