11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Carencro, Louisiana
I own a Tennessee Walker, Breago. And a few QHs
15858_breago_022.jpg

Last edited:
All I have is a wooden rocking horse
sad.png

In the past I've had a Welsh Mountain pony, Arabs, Anglo Arabs and a Quarter Horse X Appy.

One day I'll have a horse again. Hopefully a Friesian ( when I hit the lottery )

My 10 year old daughter has a dark Bay Arab cross..named Kansas..she looks mostly Arab....14.3 hands and is such a loving beautiful horse....she's our Diva.....and I have a 16.3 hand 15 yrs old Chestnut Belgian cross named Maybelline...she used to be owned by the amish and used as a driving horse....she has been at a trainers for the last month to have a reminder course on how to cool out and enjoy life now...and just ride ....at the moment we have a borrowed pony from a local riding stable to keep Kansas company....

I have a chestnut(sorrel,for quarter horse people) 3/4 arabian gelding. Great grandson of Khemosabi.
Sure wanted a daughter out of Muscat though. His sons are just like him,daughters not so much.LOL

one seven year old Thoroughbred. bought him off the race track. He is now my Daughter's Jumper. He is now jumping level 2/3. Our second horse (for companionship) is a nine year old Appendix that was a rescue horse.

I have a chestnut Section C welsh cob mare,12 years old. She is beautiful but can also be quite grumpy when the weather we have here is too wet and makes the field too soft to hold her. she has to stay in her all weather turn out and gets bored!!

Back
Top Bottom