What kind of incubator is best for a small batch of quail?

Quote:
Brinsea ECO 20 is $99.00 (when on sale)

Brinsea beats the pants of any Styrobator including overrated and overpriced Genesis no matter how you look at it.

Why pay $200 for piece of styrofoam which will fall apart in few years, is unsanitary and difficult to clean?

Brinsea is made of heavy duty molded plastic, dishwasher friendly, keeps temperature rock solid, REACHES and hold operating temperature in about 10-20 min unlike styrobators which need to be "stabilized" for days before you put your eggs in.

Beinsea offers 2 years warranty. (Ask any styrobator seller it they give you 2 years warranty LOL)

This is no brainer!

Brinsea is a Caddy, Styrobator is an overpriced Yugo

ANDY COVERED IT AS GOOD AS IT GETS RIGHT HERE!

BRINSEA IS THE BEST- BAR NONE! BRINSEA IS NOT GEARED TOWARD HOME HOBIST LIKE YOUR COOLER-BATORS(INCLUDING THE GENESIS) THEY ARE COMMERCIAL GRADE GEARED TOWARD SERIOUS HOBBISTS AND ZOOLOGICAL ASSOCIATIONS. THEY MAKE MANY MODELS AND HAVE PROVEN TO ME AT LEAST TO BE THE BEST AVAILABLE. I HAVE MANY INCUBATORS, LG'S, HOVA'S, HAD A DICKIE CABINET.... SLOWLY REFITTING THE ENTIRE FARM TO BRINSEAS... I HAVE OCTOGON 20'S AND 40'S AS WELL AS HATCH MASTER CABINETS... THEY OUTPERFORM ANY AND ALL COMERS. YOU PURCHASE THEM DIRECT FROM BRINSEA FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE.... AS ANDY STATED THE BASIC MODEL IS ABOUT $99.00

Quote:

Brinsea beats the pants of any Styrobator including overrated and overpriced Genesis no matter how you look at it.

Why pay $200 for piece of styrofoam which will fall apart in few years, is unsanitary and difficult to clean?

Brinsea is made of heavy duty molded plastic, dishwasher friendly, keeps temperature rock solid, REACHES and hold operating temperature in about 10-20 min unlike styrobators which need to be "stabilized" for days before you put your eggs in.

Beinsea offers 2 years warranty. (Ask any styrobator seller it they give you 2 years warranty LOL)

This is no brainer!

BRINSEA IS THE BEST- BAR NONE! BRINSEA IS NOT GEARED TOWARD HOME HOBIST LIKE YOUR COOLER-BATORS(INCLUDING THE GENESIS) THEY ARE COMMERCIAL GRADE GEARED TOWARD SERIOUS HOBBISTS AND ZOOLOGICAL ASSOCIATIONS. THEY MAKE MANY MODELS AND HAVE PROVEN TO ME AT LEAST TO BE THE BEST AVAILABLE. I HAVE MANY INCUBATORS, LG'S, HOVA'S, HAD A DICKIE CABINET.... SLOWLY REFITTING THE ENTIRE FARM TO BRINSEAS... I HAVE OCTOGON 20'S AND 40'S AS WELL AS HATCH MASTER CABINETS... THEY OUTPERFORM ANY AND ALL COMERS. YOU PURCHASE THEM DIRECT FROM BRINSEA FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE.... AS ANDY STATED THE BASIC MODEL IS ABOUT $99.00

i want one now!
droolin.gif

Quote:
sorry, i can't get it now, i'm only a minor that still living with my parents. i'll see if my grandmother can get me one for christmas, she would be delighted to know that i'm interested in hatching quail

Last edited:
Quote:

Why pay $200 for piece of styrofoam which will fall apart in few years, is unsanitary and difficult to clean? Unsanitary and difficult to clean? After each hatch, you take the lid off and take the bottom off and hose the crud out of the bottom, the wire bottom can be replaced, the plastic tray can be washed with dish soap.

Brinsea is made of heavy duty molded plastic, dishwasher friendly, keeps temperature rock solid, REACHES and hold operating temperature in about 10-20 min unlike styrobators which need to be "stabilized" for days before you put your eggs in. The Hovabator Genesis has preset 99.5 temp and Brinsea is known to be off in temperature at times. You need to calibrate it a lot.

Beinsea offers 2 years warranty. (Ask any styrobator seller it they give you 2 years warranty LOL) No wonder, more technical problems occur with brinsea.

This is no brainer! YEP

I beg to differ. My Hovabater is 3 years and still kicking. My brinsea is 10 months and not working...

Last edited:
Quote:

This is no brainer!

Jeff, you are a humble person as I am, you developed a way to double or tripple capacity of Brinsea ECO 20 bator, if anybody wants larger capacity than a Styrobator, but you never bragged about it on this board, keeping it to private emails, I really appreciate your input, private or public, you are one of the very few users here who unlike most of this board is really want to help others.

Anybody, if you want to double or triple Brinsea ECO 20 xapacity ($99.00 on sale) bator the best bator for the money,
just ask Jeff (JJMR794) how to do it.

He will share it with you with no strings attached!

IF YOU WANT TO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE EGG CAPACITY OF BRINSEA EHO 20 just ask JJMR794 and forget all lousy STYROBATORS and other overpriced "miracle" bators.

LOL

Quote:

Why pay $200 for piece of styrofoam which will fall apart in few years, is unsanitary and difficult to clean? Unsanitary and difficult to clean? After each hatch, you take the lid off and take the bottom off and hose the crud out of the bottom, the wire bottom can be replaced, the plastic tray can be washed with dish soap.

Brinsea is made of heavy duty molded plastic, dishwasher friendly, keeps temperature rock solid, REACHES and hold operating temperature in about 10-20 min unlike styrobators which need to be "stabilized" for days before you put your eggs in. The Hovabator Genesis has preset 99.5 temp and Brinsea is known to be off in temperature at times. You need to calibrate it a lot.

Beinsea offers 2 years warranty. (Ask any styrobator seller it they give you 2 years warranty LOL) No wonder, more technical problems occur with brinsea.

"I beg to differ. My Hovabater is 3 years and still kicking. My brinsea is 10 months and not working..."

You can beg to differ as much as you want, if your Brinsea is not working you have 2 years warranty, if your Genesis is not working you can not even dispose it safely (if you believe you are "green") since styrofoam takes 500 years to decompose.

This is no brainer! YEP

I beg to differ. My Hovabater is 3 years and still kicking. My brinsea is 10 months and not working...

I am just saying: I have both, I would recommend both...I use a cabinet incubator now and my genesis as a hatcher. Everyone has different opinions.

Quote:
You just said yout Brinsea 20 is not working and your Genesis is kicking, if your Brinsea is not working you have 2 years warranty to act upon it.

If your Genesis quits working you can't even dispose of it in ECO friendly manner since styrofam decomposes in 500 years.

Lots of people bashing Brinsea on this board never owned one they are just running their mouths trying ti defend junk they own.

I own and keep LG bator (Little Monster),my first one) cause I do not want to pollute the environment dumping it.
If you own Brinsea and as you claim iand it is not working why not fix it?

2 YEARS WARRANTY

Genesis as a hatcher is a bad idea, can you put it in dishwasher?

I also have a Top Hatch... that can go in the dish washer. I love that incubator. I am a breeder after all
tongue.png

ETA: I like brinsea but I am very fond of my cabinet incubator right now
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom