What kind of toys do potbelly pigs like? Also how should I introduce him to my dogs?

Jun 22, 2020
I am getting a potbelly in July, when it's 8 weeks old. And yes he will be my pet. In the past I have had meat pigs. And when I was a kid I had a potbelly pig. I was to young to really remeber what she liked and things like that. So what toys do you recomend? Also I have 2 dogs (both females) 1 is a German shepherd 2 years old about 70 lbs. and 1 malamute she is 6 and about 150 lbs. The German shepherd does very well with all my birds and cats. She lays next to my turkey and is very gentle. My malamute however cannot be around my chickens or she will kill them but she is very friendly with the cats. Also let me know any name suggestions! And he is a boy. Thank you anything is helpful!

Try this site http://www.backyardherds.com/
Since this is a chicken site there aren’t to many people to answer your question (not to say there are none). BYH has a lot more knowledgeable members when it comes to pigs. Also if your pig gets sick, or you have questions about your pig, it’s better to ask them there.

Back
Top Bottom