What kinda music do y'all like?

(A)- Alison Krauss, Anberlin, All Time Low, Alter Bridge

(B)- Blue October, Boys Like Girls, Breaking Benjamin, Bryan Adams

(C) - Coldplay, Carrie Underwood, Cute Is What We Aim For, Counting Crows, Cartel

(D)- Daughtry

(E)- Evanesence

(F)- Fall Out Boy, Faith Hill

(G)- Green Day, Gyrm Class Heroes

(J) - John Legend

(L)- Lifehouse, Luther Vandross

(M)- Marilyn Manson, My Chemical Romance, Maroon 5

(N)- Nickelback, Nouvelle Vague

(P)- Panic! At The Disco, Plain White T's

(R)- Rascall Flatts, Rob Thomas

(S)- Sugarland, Snow Patrol, Switchfoot

(T) The Fray, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Acadamy Is... The All-American Rejects

(Y)- Yellow Card

*~*~*5 FAVORITES: Fall Out Boy, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Fray, Cute Is What We Aim For, and Gym Class Heroes*~*~*

Dang I'm Done
roll.png
woot.gif

lol. I have tattoos, too. AND not for the squeamish...I got my tongue pierced for my 21st b-day. Didn't hurt when they pierced it...the following two weeks completely sucked, my tongue was so swollen and I couldn't eat anything! I had to take out when I was pregnant with my DD, though, it used to make me gag. I haven't been able to get it back in though.

I had to pull out my Navel ring for my first kid she is now 13. I got it pierced before it was the "In" thing to do.

Never did the tongue, I was afraid to have that piecered tongue lisp that a few of my friends have
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Omg you look just like Jen from Big Brother 8!
tongue.png

I don't know who that is but thanks...I think.

Quote:
THE Blues BROTHERS!!
yippiechickie.gif

I love all kinds of music...from country, alternative, rap, celtic, classical, to AUDIO books! Just depends on the mood.

I won a guitar at a Willie NELSON concert couple years back! It was signed by him and I got my picture snapped with him. MY DEAR DAD was so jealous...so gave him the guitar.
HIS concert lasted 6 hours...they HAD to boot him off stage! He was amazing...
clap.gif

Quote:
now we want details

on a side note my mailbox stunk real good this afternoon. DW says we need to seperate into different rooms, after one or two nose gets clogged with smells

Quote:
now we want details

on a side note my mailbox stunk real good this afternoon. DW says we need to seperate into different rooms, after one or two nose gets clogged with smells

STUNK??!! MY SOAP??!!

I have my belly button pierced, have had 4 in one ear, 3 in the other ear and I have a tribal tattoo on my back. I drew the tattoo.
m_cafca4bafe7fe26b3f836a393f406fc6.jpg

My next tattoo is doing to be a simple bar around my right wrist.

Back
Top Bottom