What made you happy today?

10+ year old Craftsman walk behind lawn mower started on the second pull. I have done nothing to this lawnmower other than run it dry every autumn and add fresh gas every spring. I am going to have it bronzed when it dies.

Not happy that I had to mow lawn this early in the year. Early May is generally my 'start' date.

10+ year old Craftsman walk behind lawn mower started on the second pull. I have done nothing to this lawnmower other than run it dry every autumn and add fresh gas every spring. I am going to have it bronzed when it dies.

Not happy that I had to mow lawn this early in the year. Early May is generally my 'start' date.
We mowed last Monday for the first time. Early for us too

Beautiful day, sunny and 78°. Got my spinach and lettuce planted and my flower beds weeded
Spinach and lettuce have never done well for me. Spinach I can’t even get to grow past a sprout and lettuce grows but tastes terrible. I did manage to get it to taste good ONE time but that was one I bought already started. Idk what I’m doing wrong. I can grow tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, squash, most other things, perfectly fine. Especially tomatoes. But not lettuce or spinach or anything like that. I wish I could grow it because I love lettuce especially spinach and salads. :hit

Beautiful day here too, although it may get too hot. 80's expected! Happy bc I have gotten strong enough that I was able to start turning my "compost" pile. Build it actually ... what I have is a near-solid small mountain of chicken poop. I need to alternate it with moldy hay and moisten it a bit so it can actually start cooking. Will take a while, I can't do much. But it ws a start! :wee
Then I came in and slept a couple hours, lol.

We had a Husqvarna like that.

Back
Top Bottom