What made you happy today?

Pics
View attachment 2851939
My husband put this toad down my shirt last night.
@sourland looks like my husband is going to join you as a partner in crime. Working on his toad history right now. 😂
@EverythingDucks look how fat it is!
Hims dumb!

Look at this baby I found
20210928_142244.jpg

I love this thread. So cheering, and I love toads!
Joining in.
What made me happy today is I remembered how to blow out an egg and managed to preserve this pretty green one that has a stripe and is not usually what my ladies provide. I was also happy I found somewhere cute to display it on the windowsill.

EE24A07A-060A-4318-B51F-FCB91DC79E82.jpeg
7451BBBD-590E-4526-9358-EB6F7AA7CDD9.jpeg

Welcome! Anyone who loves toads is a friend of mine. 🤗
Joining in.
What made me happy today is I remembered how to blow out an egg and managed to preserve this pretty green one that has a stripe and is not usually what my ladies provide. I was also happy I found somewhere cute to display it on the windowsill.
I love how you displayed it. Super cute.

Joining in.

View attachment 2853467View attachment 2853468
Where did you get those cute chicken feet display holders? I love them!

Where did you get those cute chicken feet display holders? I love them!
They are egg cups I think. I use one when I have a soft boiled egg for breakfast. They were a gift so I am afraid I have no idea where they came from - I suspect from some craft fair. Sorry not to be more helpful. I love them too!

I got the new roof on the run today! DH helped me get the monitor part up there, and then I installed the polycarbonate panels. I got it done just before it started to rain.

I have a few amendments that I have to make, but all in all, I'm pleased. And the run looks SO much better now with all the light! (Before it had been a heavy duty tarp, making it kind of dark and dreary.)

Back
Top Bottom