What made you happy today?

Pics
here in NY I had to take a 3 or 4 hr handgun course--just got my pistol on order--waiting for permit to be reissued with pistol listed on it. Ammo is scarce around here
Here in Ohio, it was a six hour class then two hours shooting at the range. Ammo is scarce around here too, so that means I won't be practicing as much as I would like. Hopefully that changes soon, I really like going to the range! Your permit has your gun listed on it?

Here in Ohio, it was a six hour class then two hours shooting at the range. Ammo is scarce around here too, so that means I won't be practicing as much as I would like. Hopefully that changes soon, I really like going to the range! Your permit has your gun listed on it?
yes-it is a credit card plastic, and you need to have all handguns listed onthe back. You fill out an amendment form with proof of purchase (gun store holds the gun until amended permit is received), send $5. and wait for new permit card

yes-it is a credit card plastic, and you need to have all handguns listed onthe back. You fill out an amendment form with proof of purchase (gun store holds the gun until amended permit is received), send $5. and wait for new permit card
Oh wow, that's interesting. What happens if you get caught carrying a gun that's not listed?

Last month my husband's friend and co-worker asked if we could give him some fertile eggs to slip under his broody hen. We carefully gathered, stored, and delivered them. Today we learned that the eggs hatched this morning, with 100% fertility and hatch rate. I am so proud of my little flock and so excited that someone has new tiny bantam babies because of them 💓

Back
Top Bottom