What made you happy today?

Pics
Watched my sister's great dane for her today. It's nice to have a tired weimaraner

Attachments

• IMG_20210726_181835653.jpg
    IMG_20210726_181835653.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 2
Watched my sister's great dane for her today. It's nice to have a tired weimaraner
I have a tired doggo too! My dad’s friend took him for the day so he played with his best dog buddy and my dad’s friend’s sons literally the entire day from like 9-10 ish until 8ish 🤣 he came home and immediately passed out lol we went over there for dinner for a couple hours and they STILL had energy and were tearing around! So needless to say, he’s wiped now and put himself to bed :lau we’re going hiking with another friend’s two dogs tomorrow too so he’s gonna be wiped again! :th hope he recharges for the morning! Always nice when they have friends to wear themselves out with though :lau

What makes me happy: Finally replacing an ugly old light fixture.

What makes me unhappy: The reason for the shopping trip is that the cute fluffy bunny killed yet another electric cord :bun
Take heed little duck! They say bunny proofing is easy and cheap but tis all a lie! Bunnies are clever and full of mischief :bun

Back
Top Bottom