What made you happy today?

Pics
I went to the dentist today. I hadn't been since before the pandemic, so 18 months. I was expecting a lot of scraping.

Either there wasn't that much tartar, or the (new to me) hygienist is very gentle. She and the dentist both said my teeth are in very good shape. I left with a big smile.

Health is a gift to be treasured.

I went to the dentist today. I hadn't been since before the pandemic, so 18 months. I was expecting a lot of scraping.

Either there wasn't that much tartar, or the (new to me) hygienist is very gentle. She and the dentist both said my teeth are in very good shape. I left with a big smile.

Health is a gift to be treasured.
That sounds like the best possible outcome. Shudder. I hate going to the dentist, and I've always has good teeth.

I had chickens growing up but we never seen them dust bathing and I’ve heard stuff about it on this site. Is it a thing? Like do they need to dust bath or is it more of like a fun activity for them to do
I usually take it to mean they are comfortable and relaxed also. What's really funny is when they fall asleep in a pile in strange positions after a dust bath... we call it "broke chicken pile"

Back
Top Bottom