What made you happy today?

Yesterday, I was at Costco. It was just starting to rain as I was walking through the parking lot to go in the building. A woman was putting groceries into her car, had a baby on her back. I asked if I could take her cart (so I wouldn't have to wrangle one loose inside), and the look of gratitude on her face as she said, "Oh! Thank you!" made me very happy.

I hadn't thought of it being a help to her, but I guess it was.

Yesterday, I was at Costco. It was just starting to rain as I was walking through the parking lot to go in the building. A woman was putting groceries into her car, had a baby on her back. I asked if I could take her cart (so I wouldn't have to wrangle one loose inside), and the look of gratitude on her face as she said, "Oh! Thank you!" made me very happy.

I hadn't thought of it being a help to her, but I guess it was.
Years ago, my hubby was pumping gas next to a woman who had a sleeping baby in the car. She wanted to go inside to pay cash for her gas but didn't want to wake the baby or leave it in the car. My hubby volunteered to take her money into the store for her, he said the look of pure gratitude on her face was cool

Back
Top Bottom