What makes a Post "Objectionable "?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'll run this one past Nifty. But I'm pretty sure he will be scratching his head too. If you have questions or strange things happen in the future PM a mod and you will get a quicker response.

Quote:
I'll run this one past Nifty. But I'm pretty sure he will be scratching his head too.

Ok thanks, sorry for the trouble. I just couldn't figure it out.
smile.png

I almost wonder if the system automatically flagged it for moderator review because of size? Was it a long post since it was a story?

And to answer the question on whether you get reported for making a report that doesn't get followed up on, you don't. I know from personal experience when I reported something that I thought was offensive, but could be interpeted in different ways. The mods were very respectful about disagreeing with me, and I didn't get in trouble (yay!).

I just thought of something, this sounds kinda stupid but could I have reported myself by hitting the report button by mistake??? I don't think I did but I have been know to do silly-er stuff. LOL Can you even do that? (report yourself) I did hit the submit button before I was finished then hurried up and hit the edit button to finish.

Quote:
LOL well I'll be more careful from here on out, just in case. If you can report yourself I bet thats what happened then. Well I learned two things here, one what the report button was for, and two don't push it.
smile.png

You could have. But you wouldn't get a hold for moderation message. You would get an option box

Well Crudd, I thought I had it figured out, but back to square one then. I didn't get an option box just the It had to be reviewed thingy. Hmmm.

You sound like me (just eavesdropping here) - maybe we should open a business together on finding the bugs in things. I often swear I should go to work for Microsoft because if there is a bug, I will stumble across it totally by accident and make such a mess and send all the engineers into an uproar. Not saying there is a bug here, but just saying I can totally relate and if I was the one who started the post, I would have no doubt hit the report button on myself by accident. LOL!!!
tongue.png

Quote:
The system here doesn't do that either. This is a mystery.

I had it happen to me once about a year ago. I don't remember what I was posting about but... I had made a reference to organization on accident (was thinking about it and accidentally typed it). I went back and erased it and it posted. Crazy if the system doesn't scan for that. Paranormal mods? Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom