What makes a Post "Objectionable "?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work like that. And even if a post is reported, which yours was not, it doesn't mean we take any action on it. We get a lot of reports, and just as many are found to be okay as those that are found to be an issue.

All a report does is get moderator attention, nothing more.

I got points for repling with this smiley
lau.gif
I guess someone thought the post i was laughing at was objectional
hu.gif
i was told I should have reported instead of laughed at it.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey there Chicky-dees ! Glad to know I'm not the only bug finder out there! If anybody ask we have to just say that we are Highly skilled in are field of expertise! NOBODY has to know the whole truth! or what that field is.
gig.gif
OK!

Quote:
Ok I was just trying to figure out what I said, that prompted it to say that it had to be reviewed, thats all , just making sure that I didn't say something wrong. I still don't know what happened but it really doesn't matter, its kinda funny now.
big_smile.png

stormylady[/quote :

Hey there Chicky-dees ! Glad to know I'm not the only bug finder out there! If anybody ask we have to just say that we are Highly skilled in are field of expertise! NOBODY has to know the whole truth! or what that field is.
gig.gif
OK!

LOL! That's right - we know exactly what we are doing all of the time ! And we reserve to right to exaggerate when we need to.
lol.png

Quote:
LOL! That's right - we know exactly what we are doing all of the time ! And we reserve to right to exaggerate when we need to.
lol.png

lau.gif
Absolutely!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
OK!

Lol you sound like me, I ALWAYS get myself into digital trouble. And I don't even try! The third time you play a video game, and your character gets stuck IN a mountain while climbing it, or UNDER a city, you start getting suspicious.

Quote:
gig.gif
OK!

Lol you sound like me, I ALWAYS get myself into digital trouble. And I don't even try! The third time you play a video game, and your character gets stuck IN a mountain while climbing it, or UNDER a city, you start getting suspicious.

LOL sounds like you'll fit right in our little company!

Quote:
Ok I was just trying to figure out what I said, that prompted it to say that it had to be reviewed, thats all , just making sure that I didn't say something wrong. I still don't know what happened but it really doesn't matter, its kinda funny now.
big_smile.png

Your thread was never reported. I was just explaining the process when posts ARE reported.

Let's just blame it on Santa. He is probably just getting some revenge after seeing some of the recent BYC posts.
wink.png

Have you done anything that could get you on his naughty list?
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom