What makes you happy?

Xanax
tongue.png

Driving actually.

Last edited:
full feed barrels for the ducks and geese...dog food two bags deep leaning against the dog room wall...a un opened jar of p-nut butter (enough for the month)...all the bills paid for the month...phone calls from my sons and my sister...a gorgeous red moon set...waking up and getting another day above ground...simple, daily things...just being alive and enjoying the show...

I always remember one of the last lines from the Tom Hanks move, Cast Away... "just keep breathing and see what the tide brings in" Awesome movie and concept...

I was pretty happy today while outside hanging around with my critters in the fall sunshine...
The piggies were at my feet grunting..wanting food and to be petted and scratched on their bellies..
My chickens were following me all over the place like i was their God..... (food... works everytime..)
The ducks were quacking and acting silly in their pools... and going NUTS for the fresh worms that i was pulling out of the potato garden..
The geese.. well... they just wanted to kill me.(i have the bruises on my arm to prove it..*sigh*).. then they decided they liked me again and followed me around with the chickens and wouldnt let the pigs near me...
Then the pigs and goose got into a scuffle that i had to break up.(the goose started it...as usual..
roll.png
...).. everyone got more treats..
I went inside and took a nap...
Happy days!
smile.png

Xanax would have worked too though...
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Everyone Went to bed here FINALY!
barnie.gif
.Huggin my friend Natty Light! Not even looking at my birds !
fl.gif
feed them water them !
hit.gif
barnie.gif

Peanut wouldnt even come for her back rub today I think she knows.
hit.gif

Being the best Christian I can be, and being still high on the idea that we are now DEBT FREE, as of TWO DAYS AGO!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
Well, all but the house, but it doesn't depreciate
wink.png
Lots of things make me happy. Tiny things and HUGE things like happened this week. Last week I was just as happy, this week I was just given more reasons to be exceedingly, abundanty, bubbling to overflowing with HAPPY! SO happy I ALMOST can't stand myself... overly perky people grate on my nerves after a while
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom