What mix is this?

I suppose the parents of this guy was an Australorp OR Black Sex Link and one of my freedom rangers. (I don't have any white roosters, but the only white chickens I have are Brahma or leghorn, and this roo didn't get any pea comb/feathering on legs/ and my leghorns put out all white chicks period). I would lean closer to my sex link, since their background has RIR/Barred rock, hence where the white comes from. Just some ideas.

The buff one I got before was my Easter Egger and my Buff Brahma.

Anyways, what kind if comb does your chick have?

I suppose the parents of this guy was an Australorp OR Black Sex Link and one of my freedom rangers. (I don't have any white roosters, but the only white chickens I have are Brahma or leghorn, and this roo didn't get any pea comb/feathering on legs/ and my leghorns put out all white chicks period). I would lean closer to my sex link, since their background has RIR/Barred rock, hence where the white comes from. Just some ideas.

The buff one I got before was my Easter Egger and my Buff Brahma.

Anyways, what kind if comb does your chick have?
Looks like a single

It was a couple of years ago, so I'd have to dig. And if your chick is by a different breed rooster, who knows. My vote is for the B.A. hen egg though! Here's a stock photo from McMurray:

1600542495337.png

Hey y’all! I’m having trouble deciding if my chick is male or female! Lol S/he is going to be 2 months old soon!

Back
Top Bottom