What movie am I thinking of... It's driving me nuts!!

Kanchii

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 8, 2007
San Rafael, California
I can only remember two little bits... I remember it's an asian film, and was about some epic warriors. I remember a scene with a girl and someone else fighting, and the girl was using flowers to swirl around and it was visually stunning... I also remember a group of calligraphers who were being shot with arrows... But they wouldn't leave their stations. Weird, yes. But I was to rewatch it and if anyone has a clue as to what movie I'm thinking about I'd really appreciate the help xD

Ying xiong

also known as 'Hero'.

smile.png

The first movie that came to mind was Kill Bill. Although Im sure thats not the one you were thinking about.

Hero! Awesome! Thank you SOOO much guys!!

lol nah, not Kill Bill, that's one of my favorite movies
wink.png
It's so ridiculous and over the top, makes me laugh AND squirm every time!

Quote:
Just throwing this out there...but the star of Kill Bill, Uma Thurman, there is just something weird about her face that freaks me out. I don't know why.

Quote:
Just throwing this out there...but the star of Kill Bill, Uma Thurman, there is just something weird about her face that freaks me out. I don't know why.

LOL! She has a kinda weird face ( and weird feet if you've seen kill bill AHAH ) I aint gonna lie, I don't think she's pretty. But that's kinda why I like her!

Back
Top Bottom