What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
Another favorite of mine from the Dollar Tree :D
20220117_063712.jpg

@chrissynemetz ‘s Mr. and Mrs. mugs reminded me that we have accrued a collection of Baileys yours and mine cups from various garage sales, flea malls, etc. I think we now have 8 . We use them for all kinds of things, from desserts to both cold and hot drinks (usually without Irish cream.) Which brings me to the question, which is yours and which is mine anyway? Do I keep the mine if I’m serving, or give it to you, so you’ll know it’s yours? B30BD759-EE47-4640-9EF4-345E0EE7F027.jpeg

@chrissynemetz ‘s Mr. and Mrs. mugs reminded me that we have accrued a collection of Baileys yours and mine cups from various garage sales, flea malls, etc. I think we now have 8 . We use them for all kinds of things, from desserts to both cold and hot drinks (usually without Irish cream.) Which brings me to the question, which is yours and which is mine anyway? Do I keep the mine if I’m serving, or give it to you, so you’ll know it’s yours?View attachment 2964802
I was just thinking that! :lau I think if you're serving, you use "mind" and they're "yours". But then there's that saying, "what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours". I'm sure it can get confusing.

Back
Top Bottom