What ONE person ?

Definately my grandma. She's the whole reason I got chickens in the first place. I wish she could see that I finished school (and a year early at that). She always stressed the importance of an education, as she was pulled out of school after completing the 8th grade to work on the farm and help raise her 7 brothers. She wasn't around to see me graduate, get married, have kids, get chickens, buy a house........ I just really wish I could hug her one last time. It wouldn't even matter if I got to say anything or not.

My Mom
sad.png
She died when I was a teenager.
Or my Brother who was killed when I was 21....

(Can I pick TWO?)

Last edited:
Steve Irwin!

I know, weird. He's my hero. I was crushed when he died, and I still cry about it sometimes. He was the most amazing person, and everything he stood for is everything I want to stand for. I have a major passion for wildlife, and to just be able to talk to him about it, would be absolutely amazing. Hopefully we'll meet up in Heaven, then we can go catch snakes forever!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Same here! I was so sad when he died. I cried and cried! I had told my mom the day before he died that one of my "really want to do things" was to go to Australia and meet him. I feel so sorry for his family too.

I would like to talk to my dad, he died when I was 17 yrs old, he had a brain tumor and was given 2 yrs to live, but after chemo and surgery and going through radiation, he decided he wanted to get up and move around and a blood clot he developed in his leg went to his lung and instead of dying from cancer, he died from that. Because I was a teenager at the time and not knowing how sick he really was months before we actually found out, I was kind of rebellious to him. I regret that so much now. He never got to meet my husband and my 5 kids, and my 9 yr old son is just like him, in looks and personality. I have a feeling my 6 yr old son has already briefly met him while he was in the I.C.U. during his Bone Marrow Transplant and coded blue and was on life support for 2 months. I think my dad was there to tell him it wasn't his time to leave us yet, and I know he is my son's guardian angel always. I miss my dad so much!
sad.png

Mama..........so good to see you...........what a wonderful gift to have a son that is just like your daddy ! I am more like my dad than I ever thought I would be.........good thing.we carry on ..... hugs girl......so glad to see you !
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom