What organs are on the RT side of the body??

Quote:
lol.png
Its yummy! You make a cream/white sauce (easy to do)... add peas and salmon(we use red canned salmon
hide.gif
..).., salt, pepper.. then you eat the sauce over what ever you want..
I eat mine over saltine crackers(thats the best way to eat it..), mom eats hers over boiled potatoes..
Sounds gross, buts its really good. (if you like salmon)

Quote:
Okay.. Thanks!! I'll tell him to make an appt for this week.. just in case,..
Thanks again!
smile.png

P.s. he just told me to say Thank you too, and that he will go in..he needs a physical anyways..

Thanks, red, and I don't want to be a pain, but being male, I know how stubborn we can be!!!!!
I just wanted to share my experience, but I hope that's not DH's problem.
MAKE sure he goes (us guys tend to be dishonest about docs!!)
Wishing you and DH the best!

I'm in complete agreement with TOR. In PM I've already told you that men are a little bit stupid when it comes to taking care of their health, but even Sourland goes in for a yearly physical.

What are you waiting for? A woman like your wives or SO to nag or bribe you to go to the doctor?

Hubby is that way too! The only thing that would make him go if I schedule him an appointment!

hide.gif
I confess the first time I had kidney stones I tried to sleep them off. I actually had a couple of attacks before I gave up and went to the hospital.
roll.png
I know better now. The ER will give you lovely drugs when you are in the middle of a kidney stone outbreak.
tongue.png

The first Crohns attack I had went on for about three months before I 'fessed up to my mother and went to the doctor. I was in the middle of my thesis project and didn't have time to deal with it so I just ignored it and pushed on.

I may need to give up my Woman Card when it comes to health matters...

Quote:
first time i had an attack of the kidney stones I was on a flight home from Cuba... I was fine by the time we got home 5 hours later.. never gave it much thought again till a week later I was vomiting and curled up in pain on the bathroom floor...

I was waiting for surgery a few weeks later.. i was literally IN the hospital... I was in the ER wait room... and I passed the stupid thing!!!

Quote:
lol.png
Its yummy! You make a cream/white sauce (easy to do)... add peas and salmon(we use red canned salmon
hide.gif
..).., salt, pepper.. then you eat the sauce over what ever you want..
I eat mine over saltine crackers(thats the best way to eat it..), mom eats hers over boiled potatoes..
Sounds gross, buts its really good. (if you like salmon)

No that actually sounds really good. I LOVE salmon. I think I would toss some balsamic in the sauce and leave out the peas.

Back
Top Bottom