What practical extras can I add to make a coop cute?

HEY!!! It’s done! I’m in love with it check out the “chick-inn” interior! As you all remember it was ugly particle board and just sad looking. I bought the signs for $5 area on Amazon, one from the $ store for a $, the wooden nesting boxes $8 ea at TJ Maxx, a gallon $18 of dark grey paint, the red color for the boxes was left over from my dining room so “free”, and free pallet wood for window trim. So all in all about $50 in materials. And two afternoons one mucking out the coop and run and washing walls and windows, + one painting. I still might add some curtains to the nest boxes.
Wow, it looks so classy! Like an actual inn! 😍 Great job.

HEY!!! It’s done! I’m in love with it check out the “chick-inn” interior! As you all remember it was ugly particle board and just sad looking. I bought the signs for $5 area on Amazon, one from the $ store for a $, the wooden nesting boxes $8 ea at TJ Maxx, a gallon $18 of dark grey paint, the red color for the boxes was left over from my dining room so “free”, and free pallet wood for window trim. So all in all about $50 in materials. And two afternoons one mucking out the coop and run and washing walls and windows, + one painting. I still might add some curtains to the nest boxes.
It looks amazing!

Back
Top Bottom