What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
oh okay! this might be a stupid question. But do you need any form of papers or anything to enter in a local farm show? And is she a good quality? she is only about 3 or 4 months.

I really don't know because I have never been to a farm show... I only know about showing in 4-H and ARBA. You don't need a pedigree at ARBA or 4-H shows, (they don't check) because the judges can usually tell if it's a mix, but she definitely looks pure. That coloring is normal by the way. It is chestnut agouti. As for quality, I am not a mini lop person, so I don't know much about their breed standard... Plus, it's easier to evaluate the animal when she is posed correctly. Also, since she is that young, she would be classified as a junior, and juniors usually don't win against seniors (mature rabbits). But then again, it does happen from time to time. I would definitely show her though, because the judges can tell you if she is good quality or not. After all, it's the judge's opinion that counts. She's cute!

I'm actually competing in rabbit showmanship. That's why I'm wondering the colors.
If the judge asks me for the accepted colors, should I say Chocolate (or Cinnamon) Chestnut, or just Chestnut?

I would just say chestnut. When I use my holland lop for showmanship, I just say Broken Tort. But then again, your area's showmanship rules might be much more strict than someone else's.

yeah, it's not until Aug. so we will have more time looking at the breed standard and everything. But regardless i want to show him.My only concern with him is that his ears are total lop.

Back
Top Bottom