What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
A buck will immediately re-breed the doe if he has access to her, which means she will most likely have another litter in 31 days. She will be pregnant while nursing this litter, which will have to be weaned at about 4 weeks of age. Do you really want to put your doe through that?

Some people will tell you that a buck will kill kits. I have never seen a buck show any interest in a litter at all. What I have seen, is the obsessive way the buck will pursue a newly-kindled doe, and the panicky way she runs around, jumping in and out of her nest. Not a good scenario, ya know?

I'm not for sure if shell get preg after kindling for 2 reasons
1: she is a hard doe to breed, I Hadley to help the buck to breed her( it took 1hr)
2: she is a 4 year old doe who is having her 2nd litter
But I will definitely keep a close eye on them until I get her half blocked of.

I'm not for sure if shell get preg after kindling for 2 reasons
1: she is a hard doe to breed, I Hadley to help the buck to breed her( it took 1hr)
2: she is a 4 year old doe who is having her 2nd litter
But I will definitely keep a close eye on them until I get her half blocked of.

I would separate them. Why take the chance?

Just separate them. It keeps anything from happening that you don't want to happen.
Welllll - it stops certain things from happening, yes, but there are plenty of other things that you wouldn't want to happen that still can . . . .
he.gif

2 things
1 my mini Rex doe lives in our big coop and had her litter today, sadly they are stil born. This is her first time raising a litter by her self but her second time having baby's. she never calmed down. What happend? Please help
2 the 3 are separated. She's having baby's tonight or tomarrow night

So I had a sad night last night. I sent my male to a new home:( he went to my... Sisters... Husband .. Brother.... They started their own homestead and needed a male. I know he will be treated like the king of the farm :) other news ...the babies are getting soooo big. My husband is still on me about getting Giant Flemish and I am narrowing down what chickens I'm going to get. Oh decisions!!!

So I had a sad night last night. I sent my male to a new home:( he went to my... Sisters... Husband .. Brother.... They started their own homestead and needed a male. I know he will be treated like the king of the farm
smile.png
other news ...the babies are getting soooo big. My husband is still on me about getting Giant Flemish and I am narrowing down what chickens I'm going to get. Oh decisions!!!
Sounds like fun decisions though! :)

Back
Top Bottom