What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Hello fellow rabbiteers. We have raised rabbits for 7 years. Just found this site when we decided to start chickens also.
We have raised jersey wooley, mini rex, dutch, hotots, and Holland lops. Haven't dove into meat rabbits. My kids just raise for shows, breeding, and pets.

Hello fellow rabbiteers. We have raised rabbits for 7 years. Just found this site when we decided to start chickens also.
We have raised jersey wooley, mini rex, dutch, hotots, and Holland lops. Haven't dove into meat rabbits. My kids just raise for shows, breeding, and pets.

Welcome to the forum! Nice mix you have there. Would love to see some pictures.

Barrel Rider (The dad of the kits.)

Mr. Rabbit (His brother)

Granny (The mom of Barrel Rider, Mr. Rabbit and Rhonda)

Ronda, mother of the kits.

She's best friend with Bob, one of our dogs.

The kits

Last edited:
I would like to ask a question? I am thinking about getting this rabbit on cragelist she said it's a female lion head I asked her the age because to me it looks older than what she posted so I am kinda iffy on it

Last edited:
They said 14 weeks today, I think she older and I think it's the bunny that I asked about back in January who was 12 weeks. She said it was a different batch I think it's the same

Last edited:
If you think the seller is not being truthful about the age of the rabbit, you would be a lot better off to not buy from that person. If she lies about the age there is no way of knowing what else she is not telling you.

Back
Top Bottom