What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Can my pregnant doe eat cabbage (just a leaf) and apples and carrots of course just a little of each?, im a bit rusty lol, shes also on premium sweet timothy pellets?
I would never give a rabbit cabbage, but romaine lettuce is good. I'd limit the apples and carrots, and how far into pregnancy is she? You may want to switch her to alfalfa pellets, and switch her back to timothy when the younglings are 8 weeks.

My rabbit came back!!!! And my husband caught her!!! She's still fat and in good shape, back in her cage safe and sound!!!! Sooo excited!
wee.gif
hurray!!!

I would never give a rabbit cabbage, but romaine lettuce is good. I'd limit the apples and carrots, and how far into pregnancy is she? You may want to switch her to alfalfa pellets, and switch her back to timothy when the younglings are 8 weeks.

Shes only a week in, is cabbage bad? just curious? i only give her a carrot a week and its pre cut (a little snack every day) along with a few apple slices, I have alfalfa hay, is that fine?

Thanks!!!

Aldo

Building a rabbit hutch in this 90 degree humid Ct weather is not fun!!! Although i'm saving a BUNDLE doing it myself, I looked at some prices of pre-built ones, I shook a little, I'd expect a bidea included at those prices lol lol.....Back to work after my 15 min break lol

Aldo

Building a rabbit hutch in this 90 degree humid Ct weather is not fun!!! Although i'm saving a BUNDLE doing it myself, I looked at some prices of pre-built ones, I shook a little, I'd expect a bidea included at those prices lol lol.....Back to work after my 15 min break lol

Aldo
I actually built the last two I have, the first one I bought from Petsmart and although it's holding up nicely for $120 we get very strong winds here and the top door lifted up one day causing the whole hutch to blow over (my bunny was OK thank goodness!) and the door/top came right off because the brackets and screws were so small. Definitely should have come with some larger ones for a top thats that heavy. I actually just finished bulding 2 coops and a rabbit hutch out of these wooden shipping crates I got from Taylor Rental up here. Not sure if you have one of those near you or something like it. Its a UHaul Rental place but also rents out other equipment. I got the crates for $12 each, they're good quality too.

Just went out to check on Caramel and we have 5 babies!! Looks like 1 Harlequin, three brokens, and one dark one that I won't be able to tell I'm sure until it gets fur. She was bred with a Chinchilla so I'm not sure if it can be a Chin or something else.

Just went out to check on Caramel and we have 5 babies!! Looks like 1 Harlequin, three brokens, and one dark one that I won't be able to tell I'm sure until it gets fur. She was bred with a Chinchilla so I'm not sure if it can be a Chin or something else.

oh yay !! pictures?! Congrats on the babies!! pretty sure mine might be pregnant as well. she has been very unactive. time will tell I guess.

Back
Top Bottom