What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Must...take ...heart...medication before it explodes from cuteness!!!!, Question to ya'll My FG is due in 2 weeks, and she now has a dewlap? anyone know why, I havent been feeding her much extra besides a handful of alfalfa every other day? and I dont think she eats all of it? I dont even know if shes pregnant, so hard to tell with rabbits, Im afraid to palpate and she was only with the buck for 4 hours and they told me he fell several times?

Thanks yall
Aldo

Thanks,
Yes there are 2 harlequins, a chestnut, one magpie and there is another white one hiding under the pig pile that I believe is a frosty.

A frosty!? I want one soooo bad!!!!
th.gif

Must...take ...heart...medication before it explodes from cuteness!!!!, Question to ya'll My FG is due in 2 weeks, and she now has a dewlap? anyone know why, I havent been feeding her much extra besides a handful of alfalfa every other day? and I dont think she eats all of it? I dont even know if shes pregnant, so hard to tell with rabbits, Im afraid to palpate and she was only with the buck for 4 hours and they told me he fell several times?

Thanks yall
Aldo
A Flemish Giant doe is allowed to have a "large, full, evenly carried" dewlap, per the breed standard. It's normal.

i'm guessing dewlaps are the large piece of skin/meat/fat that hangs from their neck?

are silver foxes supposed to have that? mine has a small one - - am i overfeeding her?

Hi, here's Day 9 fotos. The baby, Ginger, has been out of the nest today. She almost looks like a clone of her Mom. I am thinking she is going to make it. Now, she just needs to actually be a girl. LOL I think I saw a slight slit of an eye behind the lids today, not sure, though.

Back
Top Bottom