What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Here are my 4 from my frosty doe. They were born Friday.

Hey u have a Brocken orange, a black, a brocken black, and a tort.

Hey u have a Brocken orange, a black, a brocken black, and a tort.

You really think so? Broken Orange? The father was a VM blue tort, mother was a frosty. It's not the best view but the light broken one has has blue ears so I'm pretty sure it's broken blue tort.

Last edited:
I'm not an avid breeder of rabbits, but my mom used to do it when she was my age. This year she decided to give it another go, and got herself a few cuties to look after. She isn't breeding to sell or for show anymore, especially since we only have three rabbits right now, lol. Anyway! I thought I'd share some pictures of our doe and her new kit.

This is our baby, who has yet to be named. He's nothing fancy, but he's so darn cute! His dad is a new zealand white. This pic is from three weeks ago, so he's bigger and hairier now, lol. He's all black.

This is our first-time mom, Hazel. She's a standard rex, and quite the sweetie.

You really think so? Broken Orange? The father was a VM blue tort, mother was a frosty. It's not the best view but the light broken one has has blue ears so I'm pretty sure it's broken blue tort.

Yea it's probly just the photo. Lol. There soooooo cute!!! I looked again but can u get a better photo, and it will be easier in a few days.

Last edited:
I'm not an avid breeder of rabbits, but my mom used to do it when she was my age. This year she decided to give it another go, and got herself a few cuties to look after. She isn't breeding to sell or for show anymore, especially since we only have three rabbits right now, lol. Anyway! I thought I'd share some pictures of our doe and her new kit. This is our baby, who has yet to be named. He's nothing fancy, but he's so darn cute! His dad is a new zealand white. This pic is from three weeks ago, so he's bigger and hairier now, lol. He's all black. This is our first-time mom, Hazel. She's a standard rex, and quite the sweetie.
Sooooooo cute!!

We just found two of the babies from our litter of 6, cold and unresponsive. We have them under a heat lamp, and we have warm goat milk heated up. I don't our doe fed them because they were on the very edge of the nest away from their littermates. One is gasping and spazing out. I don't know what we can do for them at this point... we might try the oven trick... we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom