What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
HELP!

Has anyone gotten their rabbits to drink from chicken nipples?
It said on the site for poultry or rabbits, but it's nothing like their bottles so I didn't know if it would work.
We have to go out of town for a few days and the person I hired to come care for my animals had a death in the family and backed out.  I have no one else.

I had the great idea of taking the top of their water bottle and using it in a 5 gallon bucket.
The bucket has to be upside down to get the effect because if you just put it in the bottom it would all run out the bottle top thing.
So I attached it to the lid, closed it up good, and flipped it over.  The bottle top worked great but the lid to the 5 gallon bucket is leaking like crazy!

My last resort is these poultry nipples.

I told my husband I would stay here to care for the animals and he could take our kids the trip to upstate NY to see his family and that turned into him going all crazy on me, screaming I hate his parents, and I'm selfish, though that's an entirely different story....

When I got in a bind, I just bought a couple of extra bottles like they are used to. Even in the summer they don't drink one full bottle for 2 rabbits, so three bottles were safe for 3 days. Etc. I don't know how many you have though. They also can drink out of a bowl if you can secure it and whre they don't poop in it. I do that for mine when they are loose in the yard.

4-h is for people under 18, ARBA is every age. 4-h( also known as county fair) is based off of the ARBA rules. Hope that helped. Do you know what ribbons u got( if you did)? What all did u show in?

Pics ASAP!!

2 8wk old Beverens!!

Back
Top Bottom