What Really Grosses You Out?

I do not worry to much about Lyme Disease and Rocky Mt Spotted Fever being as I have lived in the mountains my whole life an ran EMS for 13 years of it an have never seen ether. Jackson Co Alabama did have a case of Rocky Mt Spotted Fever though a few years ago. But both are pretty rare.

I saw a documentry on Lyme, scary stuff. Doctors want to pretty much deny it even exists.

I don't like spiders, roaches, or millipedes. Too many legs on one critter! I had a roach crawl out of the air vent in my car one time, and I don't know how I didn't wreck my car trying to get off the road. I just went rolling out of the car, and of course some guys saw me so they got a good giggle.

Can't handle needles either. Something about them makes me lose it. Panic attacks, anxiety, etc. It is embarassing, but I do the best I can.

I don't like spiders, roaches, or millipedes. Too many legs on one critter! I had a roach crawl out of the air vent in my car one time, and I don't know how I didn't wreck my car trying to get off the road. I just went rolling out of the car, and of course some guys saw me so they got a good giggle.

Can't handle needles either. Something about them makes me lose it. Panic attacks, anxiety, etc. It is embarassing, but I do the best I can.
Yep it's needles for me too.... had a blood test once... ehhhh....
th.gif

Gosh.... I'm creeped out by a lot of things....
hide.gif

For all those tick haters--the other day I saw a picture of a dog whose entire ear was filled to the brim with ticks!! It was disgusting!!!
I've seen ticks about the size of grapes before because they've taken so much blood. Not even joking. It's horrible.

Back
Top Bottom