What religion do you belong to?

I am a libertarian hippie. I have a variety of spiritual beliefs which is a mixture of christian beliefs, buddhism, and my own personal beliefs. The church I belong to is known as the church of the good earth. It was originally a hippie commune that believed in all the constitutional rights, including those to own firearms. Ironically at one point they had more guns then the police. They allow anybody to join and you can pretty much believe in whatever you want. They have spread across the country, although I am not sure if they still have an active commune, they meet regularly at the oregon county fair. A friend of mine from ireland is going to it next year and is going to take me and my girlfriend with her.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/forumdisplay.php?f=654

I was born into the LDS church, then I became an agnostic, then I looked into paganism, (I was a very girly-girl hoping to find something about worshiping flowers) then I went to a non-denominational church with heavy Baptist leanings, then they tried to "fix" my beliefs, and now I'm at a Church of Christ. So I'm a Christian, but sure not a normal one!

Christian
big_smile.png

nah... there's a few jews here; im israeli/american living on kibbutz... non religious, already posted way back... more or less buddhist leanings... but raised in a jewish household (non religious/american conservative or whatever its called now).

Back
Top Bottom