What should I name my new white silkie?

I'm really glad you really like her. I know what you mean she got a wild personality
big_smile.png
(hahaha) She loves people who take good care of her, give her foods & treats everyday.(She eats everything but, her favorite are greens, tomatoes & plain yogurt) She will eats foods & treats from your hands. Give her a lot of love & Good luck with her! And black sex-link and RIR from you are doing great! I think black-sex link might lay an egg today. She's in a nesting box & making a noise. The cute thing was RIR hen was infront of her and protecting her from everyone! Thanks again! Noriko.

-P.S- This morning, one of my lavender silkie passed away. He was still warm when I found him. He couldn't make it....
hit.gif
Now, I just have one lavender silkie. And I saw my blue evil!!!(blue silkie roo) which killed my lavender silkie was attacking her this morning(I think that's her. I hope). I'm thinking I'll put blue evil in the cage before he does something to my lavender. (my lavender is still 5 mon. blue evil is 8 mon. or so.) That's the only thing I can do now.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks again for her shes adorable and i love holding her :] I fed her some corn and she loved it shes went crazy after it! And wow thats great that the black sexlink and the RIR are doing well :] Tell me if she lays an egg :] Awww that is cute that the RIR was protecting her from everyone :] What a sweetie :]

I am so sorry to hear you lavender silkie passed away
hit.gif
I hope is ok!

These may have been suggested, but...
Snow
Snowball
Snowflake
Snow puff
Snow angel

(these are names I used for my white Cochins - notice I tried to stick with a theam
lol.png
)

Back
Top Bottom